Yeah, I know I've already talked about cop-killer Mumia Abu Jamal, but I wanted to revisit it briefly, particularly the Hollyweird left's penchant for coming to the aid of the truly guilty in this country. Just like with Stanley "Tookie" Williams, the left in this country (and around the world, for that matter) see fit to ignore the inconvenient facts surrounding Mumia Abu Jamal while putting forth a lie designed to sway public opinion to his side.
What exactly is that lie? That Mumia is an innocent victim of a system that puts African-American men in prison far too often. Their proof? Welllll...that's going to be a problem. See, their proof is weaker than the CD sales of a boy band made up of ugly guys without any musical talent. You know, like N'Sync.
Here's what we know from testimony, police reports, eyewitness accounts, etc. You know, the stuff most people consider to be proof?
* Mumia's brother drove wrong way down a one-way street where Mumia was sitting in wait.
* Mumia shot Danny Faulkner once before Faulkner got off a shot that hit Mumia in the stomach.
* Mumia then shot Faulkner several times with a gun that ballistics tests show belonged to Mumia.
* Faulker and Mumia were wheeled into the same hospital, where Mumia screams that he shot Faulker and that he hoped he would die.
* Several eyewitnesses linked Mumia to the scene of the crime.
* Mumia has threatened judges and lawyers in the courtroom, and this has been entered into the court records.
* Mumia has never denied killing Faulker, nor has he tried to mount a defense that would establish his innocence.
Somebody want to explain how Mike Farrell and his Free Mumia friends can overlook all of this? I wish someone could because I'm having a hard time understanding it myself. But here's what I do know. Danny Faulkner is dead and Mumia had something to do with it. Killing a cop, especially in the way Mumia is alleged to have done it (and I'm convinced he DID do it) is horrible to say the least. He's being granted more leeway than he gave to Danny Faulkner, and I think it's time for that to stop.
Free Mumia? Hell no. FRY Mumia.