Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Couple of Housecleaning Items

After having this blog for nearly a week, I'm already looking to make a few changes to the site. And I'm giving you, my loyal fans, a chance to voice your opinion. (No, getting someone else to write my blog for me isn't an option.)

Instead, I'm looking at ways to jazz up the site a bit. For example, something I thought of was to change the tagline of the site every month. (For those of you playing along at home, the tagline of the site right now is "Politics, Pop Culture, and Social Commentary, Now With 25% Less Fat!") Color schemes, photos, girls dancing on tables, I'll listen to any suggestions you have and consider them as seriously as I consider my breakfast options in the morning. (For the record, Cap'n Crunch and red wine...not as tasty as one might think.)

So, get suggesting, my fans! I'll be expecting the ones and ones of emails from you soon!

No comments: